- Quickly look up a full address from any address fragment
- Save 80% of keystrokes entering addresses
- Show the nearest branch / office / specialist to any address
- Prevent and more easily identify potential duplicate records
- Packages and letters are not delayed or returned or lost through poor address data
- Verify correct postal addresses to the specific unit, flat or house number
- Eliminate errors in your address lists
- Maximise mailsort discounts with high quality data
- Print labels or envelopes for any address
- Bring visual context and clarity to postal addresses with maps
- Seamless integration in Windows and UNIX programs
Postcode Plus is ideal for intensive address list management or sorting out poor data. With organisations, building names and numbers it can quickly provide a missing postcode or correct a faulty postcode. The Delivery Point Suffix (DPS) can be used to generate Royal Mail barcodes for mailsort discounts. If you need UK residential names (edited Electoral Roll), business information and telephone numbers, choose Names & Numbers.
- Lightning fast, comprehensive address management
- Invisible Robot delivers addresses wherever postcodes are typed
- Works with Windows 11 / 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Requires minimal information to enter addresses
- Instantly identifies and replaces updates postcodes
- Includes full delivery data from over 31 million addresses
- Includes over 1.3 million named organisations
- Integrated Nearest system to maintain contact addresses and calculate nearest (linear distance) to caller
- Bartholomew Maps for instant visual context
Click here for full list of data that is included in Postcode Plus.
AFD Postcode Plus requires approx. 450 MB fixed disk space for a full installation, 305 MB without maps. It works with and is supported on Windows 11 / 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP. Postcode Plus API is available for both Windows and UNIX.